START 2022 WITH JUST $22 DOWN!
Start the New Year off on the right track. Join the Y between January 1st and 31st and pay only $22 for your first month of membership.
The Y is so much more than a gym. It’s a community, where people care about you, your family, and your success. When it comes to adding healthy behaviors, it’s important to find a place that will keep you motivated. We make it easy to get started and we won’t tie you down with any contracts.
*This membership special does not apply to youth memberships.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Amenities are limited during COVID-19.
Check out all the benefits within your monthly rate, at no extra charge:
Healthy Living Orientation- designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Child Watch Care- available up to 2 hours, free for members
- KidFit- available on various nights to help take care of the kids
- Group Exercise Classes- available to all members with multiple fitness levels and fun
- Water Fitness Classes- available to all members providing low and no impact exercises
- Racquetball Courts (2)- available to reserve or whenever open to all members
- Basketball Courts (3)- available for open and structured play depending on current schedule
- Upgraded Cardio & Strength Equipment- updated every 3 years
- Free Weights
- Walking Track
- Recreational Pool & Competition Pool
- Open Swim Time
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms (2)
- Locker Rooms including Womens, Mens, Girls, Boys, and Family
- Monthly Loyal Member Recognition
- Member Program Discounts
- Access to all YMCA's across the state
- No contracts or commitments
- New Member Orientation- allows all new members the opportunity to get acquainted with all work out equipment. Meet at the front desk: Mondays, 9:00-10:00 AM and 6:00-7:00 PM
Join the Y
When you join the YMCA you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.