BACK TO SCHOOL, BACK TO YOU!
The Y has always been a place where families can be active together, and now that is more important than ever. With back to school time right around the corner and so many activities for the whole family at the Y, NOW is the PERFECT time to join and save!
Donate school supplies or a backpack when you join the Y between July 12th and July 30th, and get 1/2 off your joining fee!
*Must bring new, unopen, unused items
All donated items will be given to children in need in our community.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Amenities are limited during COVID-19.
Check out all the benefits within your monthly rate, at no extra charge:
Coach Approach Program- designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Child Watch Care- available up to 2 hours, free for members
- KidFit- available on various nights to help take care of the kids
- Group Exercise Classes- available to all members with multiple fitness levels and fun
- Water Fitness Classes- available to all members providing low and no impact exercises
- Racquetball Courts (2)- available to reserve or whenever open to all members
- Basketball Courts (3)- available for open and structured play depending on current schedule
- Upgraded Cardio & Strength Equipment- updated every 3 years
- Free Weights
- Walking Track
- Recreational Pool & Competition Pool
- Open Swim Time
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms (2)
- Locker Rooms including Womens, Mens, Girls, Boys, and Family
- Monthly Loyal Member Recognition
- Member Program Discounts
- Access to all YMCA's across the state
- No contracts or commitments
- New Member Orientation- allows all new members the opportunity to get acquainted with all work out equipment. Meet at the front desk: Mondays, 9:00-10:00 AM and 6:00-7:00 PM
Join the Y
When you join the YMCA you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.