TIME OFF FOR PARENTS, DISCOVERY & FUN FOR KIDS
Discovery Zone is designed to provide a supervised, innovative programming experience for kids, giving parents some time to run their errands and get stuff done! The kids are well taken care of and more than entertained with our Discovery Zone list of activities such as arts & crafts, swimming, science projects, cooking demonstrations and more!
- Free to Y members
- Ages 6-12
Hours: Mondays & Thursdays: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
DECEMBER 2017 SCHEDULE
- 4: Time Passages- Chronometers
- 7: How To Go From Here to There
- 11: Choco-Choco-Choco Choco-late
- 14: Gumballs? All Different Kinds
- 18: Symbols of Love and Caring
- 21: Some Traditions of the Yuletide
Everyone must fill out an Information Form upon their first time using Child Watch, for each child. You may access and print this form by clicking here.