CLIMB TO REACH NEW HEIGHTS
Click here for more information regarding our response to COVID-19.
ROCK CLIMBING WALL
Our 28 foot Rock Climbing Wall is a fun, unique option to be active, as well as a great member benefit. Anyone is welcome during Open Climb! It’s the perfect place for people of all ages to play together! Climbing on an indoor wall is one of the safest ways to be introduced to climbing. The environment is controlled and most climbing is top-roped. A rope is fed through an anchor at the top of the wall and attached to the climber and the belayer. The harnesses, carabiners, and ropes meet strict standards and can hold over 3,000 pounds.
Open Climb Fees:
Open Climb Hours:
Monday - Thursday
5:30PM - 7:00PM
Open Climb Ages:
3 & up
Ages 3 - 10 should be under direct parent/guardian supervision at all times.
ROCK CLIMBING WALL RULES
• DO NOT CLIMB THE ROCK WALL WITHOUT A ROCK WALL STAFF ATTENDANT!
• Must have a waiver signed before use. Please see a Membership Services Representative.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Children age 10 and under must have adult supervision.
• Shoes must be worn. No barefoot climbing, open-toed sandals, hiking boots or hard-soled shoes. No crocs or flip-flops. Tennis shoes and rock climbing shoes only!
• No climbing with personal stereos, iPods, etc.
• No teaching or instruction except by a Rock Wall Attendant.
• Rock Wall Attendants are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• Water in “sports bottles” is allowed in the climbing area. No other food, drinks or gum are allowed on the padded landing surface.
• No loose clothing!
Rentals and Parties
RENT OUR Y FOR YOUR NEXT CELEBRATION!
This option is not currently available. We apologize for any inconvenience.