CLIMB TO REACH NEW HEIGHTS
Beginning Sep. 3rd, 2019
ROCK CLIMBING WALL
Our 28 foot Rock Climbing Wall is a fun, unique option to be active, as well as a great member benefit. Anyone is welcome during Open Climb! It’s the perfect place for people of all ages to play together! Climbing on an indoor wall is one of the safest ways to be introduced to climbing. The environment is controlled and most climbing is top-roped. A rope is fed through an anchor at the top of the wall and attached to the climber and the belayer. The harnesses, carabiners, and ropes meet strict standards and can hold over 3,000 pounds.
Open Climb Fees:
$8/Community Member Child
$12/Community Member Adult
*Guest guidelines apply to all community members
Open Climb Hours:
Mondays 4 - 8 p.m.
Tuesdays 4 - 6 p.m.
Thursdays 4 - 8 p.m.
Saturdays 12 - 2 p.m.
Open Climb Ages:
3 & up
Ages 3 - 10 should be under direct parent/guardian supervision at all times.
ROCK CLIMBING WALL CLUB
Sign up for our NEW CLUB to grow your climbing skills, beat challenges, try new courses, and have fun with friends! We will also have a leader board and will enjoy friendly competition with one another!
Climbing Club Fees:
Climbing Club Hours:
Tuesdays 6 - 8 p.m.
Saturdays 2 - 4 p.m.
Climbing Club Ages:
7 - 18
Ages 7 - 10: MANDATORY– Parent/ Guardian Sign In/Sign out required.
ROCK CLIMBING WALL RULES
• DO NOT CLIMB THE ROCK WALL WITHOUT A ROCK WALL STAFF ATTENDANT!
• Must have a waiver signed before use. Please see a Membership Services Representative.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Children age 10 and under must have adult supervision.
• Shoes must be worn. No barefoot climbing, open-toed sandals, hiking boots or hard-soled shoes. No crocs or flip-flops. Tennis shoes and rock climbing shoes only!
• No climbing with personal stereos, iPods, etc.
• No teaching or instruction except by a Rock Wall Attendant.
• Rock Wall Attendants are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• Water in “sports bottles” is allowed in the climbing area. No other food, drinks or gum are allowed on the padded landing surface.
• No loose clothing!
INFO TO KNOW
• 15% of the program fee will be nonrefundable should the registration be canceled by the registrant. 100% will be refunded should the program be canceled by the Y.
• There is a $10 fee for returned payments.
• Pricing is per month.
Rentals and Parties
RENT OUR Y FOR YOUR NEXT CELEBRATION!
Book your next event or party at the Y today!