STRONG CHARACTER. STRONG PLAYERS.
This is more than a youth soccer program. It’s about mentoring youth, encouraging friendships, building positive relationships, healthy living, providing a feeling of belonging and safety, and creating future leaders within the community.
AGES: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
REGISTRATION: Deadline is September 16th
- If registering after this date, the participant’s t-shirt will not be guaranteed.
- You may register by filling out the form in the brochure below or online.
SEASON: September 30th - November 4th
- Games will be held on Saturdays.
- Practices will be once a week. The specific day will be communicated to you by the coordinator.
- Players will be evaluated at the first practice to determine team placement. Teams will be created to be as fair as possible.
- Requests to be on the same team as a friend will be considered but not guaranteed.
FEES & INFO: $50/YMCA Members & $60/Non-Members
- Registration fee includes a T-shirt.
- 15% of the program fee will be non-refundable should the registration be canceled by the participant.
- $10 fee will be charged for returned payments.
Fall Youth Soccer Brochure and Registration Form
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org