TIME TO EXPLORE
At YMCA After School, kids expand their learning beyond the classroom. We use a balanced curriculum with opportunities for character development, STEM activities, arts and humanities, community service and physical activity. We are here to provide your child with a safe, caring environment full of fun and learning! YMCA After School is a structured program with time for kids to start homework, engage in active fun and enjoy a snack with friends. The trained counselors help each child to be his or her best by developing individual potential, building self-esteem, encouraging healthy behavior, respecting diversity, and imparting positive values
School Site Locations
M.B. Hubbard Elementary*
Red Oak Elementary
Spring Hope Elementary*
Swift Creek Elementary
Winstead Avenue Elementary*
Rocky Mount Preparatory
Martin Millennium Academy
*=These locations also offer Before School Care
- Ages 5-14: Y Future Leaders Childcare Center
- Ages 4-14: All School Site Locations
- 13 locations
- Trained, nurturing staff
- Homework support
- Reading activities
- Social Emotional Learning
- S.T.E.M. activities (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Annual Enrollment Fee: $25
After School Care only
M-F from the end of the school day until 6:00 PM
- School Site– Standard: $165, Teachers: $145
- Rocky Mount Prep- Standard: $175, Teachers: $155
- Y Site– Standard: $240, Y Plus Members: $220
Before School Care only
Offered at school sites only M-F from 6:30-8:00 AM
- Standard: $65, Teachers: $55
Before & After School Care
M-F from 6:30-8:00 AM and from end of school day until 6:00 PM
- Standard: $205, Teachers: $185
Holiday Camp (All Day Care when school is out)
Offered at Y Site Only 6:30 AM -6:00 PM weekdays
- Standard: $35, Members: $30
- Spring Break Dates: April 14th-21st
Drop-In After or Before School Care only
- School Site: $50 for 5 day booklet
- Y Site & Rocky Mount Prep: $65 for 5 day booklet
Parent Need to Know Information
- All Monthly Rates cover only days school is in session, as well as early release and make-up days. $10 late fee applies after the 5th of the month for late payments.
- All Monthly Rates are per child.
- All Teacher Workdays and Holidays will be billed separately at the Holiday Camp Rate.
- There will be no refunds for snow days.
- YMCA Member Rates apply only to Family Memberships (One Adult Plus, Two Adult Plus or Three Adult Plus).
- Enrollment fees are mandatory, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Teachers must show school ID to get the teacher rate.
- Transportation provided from some locations to the Future Leaders Childcare Center (YMCA Site) After School Care. Please check with Childcare office for these locations.
- Drop-In is as space allows.
- Drop-In booklets must be used within the month purchased.
How to Register
Please come into the Y to fill out the registration packet or print the one on this page, fill out and scan/fax/bring into the Y. You may not register for After School Care online, but you can go ahead and set up a community participant account by clicking here and then the login button.
For more information, please contact the Childcare Office at 252-972-9622 x.239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact email@example.com