Kidney Health Begins with Kidney Smart®
Take control of your kidney health. Attend a no-cost Kidney Smart® class and get your questions answered by certified kidney care educators:
- What causes chronic kidney disease (CKD) and how can it be delayed?
- What is a kidney-friendly diet and what information is available to help make the right food choices at home and while dining out?
- What actions can be taken to lower blood pressure, manage blood sugar and make simple lifestyle changes?
- How can medication management help lead to better kidney health? • How does continuing to work and having insurance coverage help with quality of life?
- What treatment options are available that can fit a variety of work and lifestyle needs (including dialysis performed during the day or night, at home or in a clinic)?
- How does the transplant process work, who can receive this treatment and how may it lead to better health?
Join us for our next class:
- Friday, 05/03/2019 | 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 07/19/2019 | 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 10/18/2019 | 5:30 p.m.