ELEVATE YOUR GAME
Join us for a little friendly competition! Whether you miss “suiting up” or are new to team sports, the Y’s Adult Basketball League provides a perfect opportunity to be active, social and to reconnect or start fresh with a sport you love. The Y promotes fair rules and safe play but also supports a healthy competition for those who love basketball and desire to play recreationally. This coed league is open to all skill levels for folks who aren’t afraid to mix it up a bit on the court! Register by June 30th!
You may sign up as an individual, and we will place you on a team, or you can register as a team. If doing so, please let us know your team name on the registration form. Each team should have at least 5 players.
18 and up, Co-Ed
- July 14th - August 4th
- Tournament on August 11th
- Games are played on Sundays
- Teams are guaranteed 2 games per Sunday amounting to 8 regular season games and at least one playoff game.
FEES & INFO
$50/YMCA Members | $60/Community Members
$350/Team (at least 5 players)
- Registration fee includes a t-shirt.
- 15% of program fee will be non-refundable should the registration be canceled by the participant.
- $10 fee will be charged for returned payments.
Adult Basketball League Standings
2018 Summer League
1. Enfield Warriors 5-1
2. Wildcats 4-2
3. Independent Soldiers 3-3
4. Freedom School 0-6
2:30pm - Wildcats vs. Independent Soldiers
4pm - Enfield Warriors vs. Freedom School