CONNECTING DAUGHTERS & DADS
The Y Guides Program offers Dads and their Daughters, 1st-3rd grade, the opportunity to create lifelong memories together. Each grade year has a specific focus for the tribe. Participants and the fathers will get a vest the 1st year, as a 3 year long physical scrapbook of their time together!
- 1st Year: Bonding with Dad
- 2nd Year: Together with my Tribe
- 3rd Year: Giving Back
Parent-child pairs meet in small groups called tribes. Each tribe gathers once a month to hold meetings, hosted by a different Dad each month. There will also be a fun outing each month that incorporates a variety of recreational and educational activities focused on nature, community and family. Participants have the opportunity to earn awards/patches for their vest signifying accomplishments achieved together.
Register by October 31st!
Fees: $70/Y Members; $80 Non-Members
All outings are arranged by the Director of the Y Guides Program. These outings are open and included in the program registration costs to all registered Y Guides participants. Tribes may participate together, or parent/child pairs may participate separately. Program Director will send out specific dates and details prior to.
- October: Medoc Mountain
- November : ECU Football Game
- December: Nashville Christmas Parade
- January: Polar Bear Plunge and decorate cookies
- February: Daddy/Daughter Dance
- March: Flight Day
- April: Community Service Project
- May: Camp Seagull Spring Outing!
- For more information, contact Kaila Billups at 252-972-9622 x.235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure all of your pairs turn in a program registration form.
- Tribe meetings will take place the 4th week of every month.
- Please be aware that 15% of the program fee will be non-refundable, should you decide to cancel.
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact email@example.com