TEAMING UP FOR SWIMMING SUCCESS
Our Racers Swim Team is a competitive swimming organization providing the finest instruction and training to participants in Rocky Mount, NC and the surrounding areas. This year round program gives youth a chance to experience success and achievement through a wholesome, healthy activity. The Racers Swim Team is a member of USA Swimming, the national governing body of the most successful Olympic sport in history, as well as the Greater Sunbelt Swim Association and the East Carolina Swim League.
- Participants range in age from 5 to adult.
- The team welcomes new members of all ages and ability levels.
"The mission of the Rocky Mount Racers is to develop and promote swimming for all ages and abilities, to encourage health and fitness and to produce athletes who are a credit to their sport and community."
- Required: Harrison Family Y Membership
- $70 Annual registration fee for USA & GYSSA membership (required for all swimmers)
This $70 fee is generously paid for by our Swim Team Sponsor, Envolve Vision, as they help to promote the life long skill of swimming.
- Monthly Team Fees:
- Gold -$74 Silver- $69 Bronze - $64 Racers - $59 Mini-Racers - $59 HS Development - $64
- *$5 discount for each additional family member
For more information, contact Yvonne Wilkins at 252-972-9622 x. 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org