EASILY GIVE BACK TO AN AMAZING CAUSE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Credit Card: You can make a pledge or payment via credit card and you can choose from flexible payment schedules that work for you (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually).
- Check: The Y accepts checks or money orders. You can drop your check at the Y facility or mail your check to our mailing address: PO Box 4063 Rocky Mount, NC 27803.
- Cash: We can accept your cash donation and will follow up with a tax acknowledgement receipt for your cash donation.
- Online: Click here to get started!
Planned (or deferred) Gifts
- Bequest:The most common form of deferred gift to the Y is a bequest contained in a person's will or revocable (living) trust.
- Gifts of retirement plans: Naming the Y as a primary or contingent beneficiary of a retirement plan (e.g. IRA, SEP, 401(k), 403(b), ESOP, etc.) may enable you to make a larger gift than you anticipated because income and estate taxes are not imposed when plan assets are distributed to the Y. Your retirement account's plan administrator (the company that manages the account) can help you designate the Y as a primary or contingent beneficiary on the plan's beneficiary form.