Your Membership means you're part of a Cause!
Be part of a cause-driven organization committed to nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles, and giving back. With so many programs offered for all ages and backgrounds, we are providing many opportunities to stay healthy, active and engaged in the communities we serve and strengthen.
Join the Y Online
When you join the YMCA you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Check out all the benefits within your monthly rate, at no extra charge:
Healthy Living Orientation- designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Child Watch Care- available up to 2 hours, free for members
- KidFit- available on various nights to help take care of the kids
- Group Exercise Classes- available to all members with multiple fitness levels and fun
- Water Fitness Classes- available to all members providing low and no impact exercises
- Racquetball Courts (2)- available to reserve or whenever open to all members
- Basketball Courts (3)- available for open and structured play depending on current schedule
- Upgraded Cardio & Strength Equipment- updated every 3 years
- Free Weights
- Walking Track
- Recreational Pool & Competition Pool
- Open Swim Time
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms (2)
- Locker Rooms including Womens, Mens, Girls, Boys, and Family
- Monthly Loyal Member Recognition
- Member Program Discounts
- Access to all YMCA's across the state
- No contracts or commitments
- New Member Orientation- allows all new members the opportunity to get acquainted with all work out equipment. Meet at the front desk: Mondays, 9:00-10:00 AM and 6:00-7:00 PM
BUILD A HEALTHY WORKPLACE
We will waive 100% of the joining fee at any time, for any membership category (excluding youth & teen). Your company doesn’t pay anything toward the joining fee. Employees will be responsible for the monthly fee.
We will waive 100% of the joining fee at any time, for any membership category (excluding youth & teen). Your company doesn’t pay anything towards the joining fee. However, your company pays a portion of each employee’s monthly membership fee ($4/month minimum).
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact email@example.com