Before & After School
HERE FOR YOUR OUT OF SCHOOL CARE NEEDS
The Y is here to provide programs for your out of school care needs. We understand that taking care of your children is not just "caring" for them, but continued learning support, teaching character values, and more. We also work hard to provide flexibility and affordability within our programs.
We focus our curriculums in the following practice areas:
- EMOTION MANAGEMENT: Adults support youth to be aware of and constructively handle both positive and challenging emotions.
- EMPATHY: Adults work with youth to relate to others with acceptance, understanding, and sensitivity to diverse perspectives and experiences.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Adults encourage youth to act, persist, and initiate goals and outcomes even through the ups and downs of difficult situations and challenges.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Adults foster experiences where youth plan, collaborate, and coordinate action with others.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Adults develop youth to be reliable and committed and to fulfill obligations and challenging roles.
2023 Summer Camp