Before & After School
HERE FOR YOUR OUT OF SCHOOL CARE NEEDS
The Y is here to provide programs for your out of school care needs. We understand that taking care of your children is not just "caring" for them, but continued learning support, teaching character values, and more. We also work hard to provide flexibility and affordability within our programs.
We focus our curriculums in the following practice areas:
- EMOTION MANAGEMENT: Adults support youth to be aware of and constructively handle both positive and challenging emotions.
- EMPATHY: Adults work with youth to relate to others with acceptance, understanding, and sensitivity to diverse perspectives and experiences.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Adults encourage youth to act, persist, and initiate goals and outcomes even through the ups and downs of difficult situations and challenges.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Adults foster experiences where youth plan, collaborate, and coordinate action with others.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Adults develop youth to be reliable and committed and to fulfill obligations and challenging roles.
2023 Summer Camp
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact email@example.com