JOIN A COMMUNITY, NOT JUST A GYM
Find all documents and information regarding membership here!
- Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised to help provide this benefit to our community.
- You must fill out an application to join. We are currently working on setting up online access to join as a member- stay tuned!
- Joining fees must be paid if you are joining for the first time or if your membership is inactive for longer than 30 days and you have not paid a joining fee within the last year. Exclusions may apply if there is a promotional special going on upon your joining or re-joining.
- If you wish to cancel, you must fill out a cancellation form 30 days in advance. You may find these forms at the Front Desk or we can email you one. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Amenities are limited during COVID-19.
Check out all the benefits within your monthly rate, at no extra charge:
Healthy Living Orientation- designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Child Watch Care- available up to 2 hours, free for members
- KidFit- available on various nights to help take care of the kids
- Group Exercise Classes- available to all members with multiple fitness levels and fun
- Water Fitness Classes- available to all members providing low and no impact exercises
- Racquetball Courts (2)- available to reserve or whenever open to all members
- Basketball Courts (3)- available for open and structured play depending on current schedule
- Upgraded Cardio & Strength Equipment- updated every 3 years
- Free Weights
- Walking Track
- Recreational Pool & Competition Pool
- Open Swim Time
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms (2)
- Locker Rooms including Womens, Mens, Girls, Boys, and Family
- Monthly Loyal Member Recognition
- Member Program Discounts
- Access to all YMCA's across the state
- No contracts or commitments
- New Member Orientation- allows all new members the opportunity to get acquainted with all work out equipment. Meet at the front desk: Mondays, 9:00-10:00 AM and 6:00-7:00 PM
Printable Membership Application
- I understand that this is an on-going membership payment plan and my account must be in good standing at all times.
- I understand that this payment plan is agreed upon regardless of my facility usage and that the YMCA does not prorate dues based on facility usage.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide the YMCA with current up-to-date bank or credit card information throughout the term of my membership.
- I understand that if I wish to terminate or change membership in any way, I may do so by giving the YMCA a 30-day written notice with completion of the Status Change or Cancellation Form, as applicable. I understand that this means I may have one final draft after the date I have signed this form.
- Should any membership deduction not be honored by my bank for any reason, I realize that I am still responsible for the payment, plus any applicable service charge assessed by the YMCA.
- I understand that the YMCA may cancel my membership based on draft declines, unpaid past due balances, violation of the YMCA Code of Conduct, the Sex Offender policy, violation of policies/procedures of the YMCA, or any other cause.
- I understand that the YMCA may, at its discretion, adjust the monthly rate applicable to my membership category.
- SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® Members Only: In order to maintain accurate records, any SilverSneakers® or Silver & Fit® membership that is inactive for 180 days will be terminated. To reactivate a SilverSneakers® or Silver & Fit® membership, updated information will be required.
Joining Fees are a one time, non-refundable fee paid by all new or rejoining members upon application. If rejoining, member pays joining fee if membership was inactive for longer than 30 days and not paid in previous 12 months. Membership Dues are also non-refundable.
External Privacy Notice
EXTERNAL PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice will advise you about our guidelines concerning the use of your personal information, including the reasonable efforts we make to protect your personal information in accordance with these guidelines, and about what choices you have concerning our use of such information. Please read this notice carefully. Click here for entire document.
Code of Conduct
The YMCA is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for all. We expect people using YMCA programs and our facility to behave in a mature and responsible way, and to respect the rights and dignity of others. To promote safety and comfort, we ask all people to act appropriately at all times when in our facility, on our property or participating in our programs.
The actions listed below, which are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of behaviors, are considered inappropriate and are prohibited in our facilities or programs:
- Card sharing, presenting false identification, or intentional abuse or non-compliance of YMCA policies.
- Using or possessing alcohol or illegal drugs on YMCA property, in YMCA vehicles or facilities, or at YMCA-sponsored programs is prohibited.
- Smoking on YMCA property – All YMCA buildings and grounds are smoke and tobacco product-free environments. This includes vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon.
- Harassment, verbal abuse or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or any type of menacing behavior.
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way.
- Verbally abusive behavior, including profanity, angry language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting.
- Inappropriate sexual conduct including explicit conversations or any sexual contact with another person.
- Wearing inappropriate (i.e., containing profanity or illegal product marketing), immodest or revealing attire.
- Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property.
- Loitering within facilities or on the grounds of the YMCA after being requested to depart the YMCA’s property
- Inappropriate use of cell phones in locker room or bathrooms.
- Use of social networking websites in a manner that is contrary to the YMCA’s mission, is detrimental to the community or is in violation of the law.
The YMCA reserves the right to deny, suspend or revoke access or membership privileges to any person if, in the YMCA’s sole discretion, the actions or inactions of a person are detrimental to the health, safety or enjoyment of its employees, volunteers, members or participants. In addition, the YMCA reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person who has been accused or convicted of any crime involving sexual abuse, is or has been a registered sex offender, has ever been convicted of any offense related to the sale, possession and/or transportation of illegal drugs, is currently under the influence of illegal or dangerous drugs or chemicals, narcotics, or intoxicating beverages, or has been arrested for or convicted of any crime involving weapons or violence.
Please notify a YMCA staff person immediately if there is an accident, injury, unusual incident or you believe that our Code of Conduct is being violated.
Suspension or termination of YMCA membership or guest privileges may result from a violation of this Code of Conduct. While an incident is being investigated, the membership of the person(s) accused of violating this Code of Conduct may be temporarily suspended pending a final decision.
Our YMCA utilizes video technology to protect all persons. Cameras are installed in open/public areas only and not in private areas such as locker rooms, restrooms, etc.
Facility & Age Guidelines
Our Y has guidelines to follow to ensure safety for everyone.
New Member Referral
MEMBER GET A MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM
As a current member, when you refer a friend you both will win!
Referring Member: You will get a FREE Y Gear t-shirt OR entry into our quarterly drawing for a FREE 1 month or 3 month membership!
New Member: You will get $20 off your first full month of membership!
Try the Y
BE OUR GUEST
Please see complete guest guidelines for important information. If you are not quite ready to become a member of our Y but would like to try us out, you may do just that! Stop by at any time for a tour of our facility, conducted by one of our Membership Services Representatives. Guest passes are offered for individuals interested in trying out the Y for a day. They can be issued by the front desk and have to be authorized by a staff member. All guests must present ID upon entry.
- $8 age 17 & under
- $12 18 & over
- $25 for families
Join the Y
When you join the YMCA you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.