Services and Safety
FOREVER THRIVING. Safely Serving You.
Your family’s health and well-being have always been our top priority, and that remains especially true as we continue safely serving you. COMPLETED WAIVERS WILL BE REQUIRED UPON ENTRY. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE WAIVER ONLINE.
On November 23, Governor Cooper announced stricter mask requirements to slow the spread of COVID-19. Beginning Wednesday, November 25, masks will be required at all times inside our facility, including while exercising. Swimmers or water fitness participants do not need a mask when in the water but must wear their mask on the pool deck and social distance in the pool. Wearing a mask not only keeps our friends and family safe, but it is also critical to keeping our YMCA open. This update applies to anyone at least 5 years old unless a medical exception applies. We appreciate your support.
Hours of Operation
- Mondays - Fridays 6:00 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Customer Service Hours: Mondays - Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Indoor Fitness Center is limited to 30% capacity, does not require reservations but is closed from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. for Medically Prescribed Fitness Members Only. Virtual Cycle is available in the Cycle Studio during Indoor Fitness Center open hours as well. You do not need a reservation for Virtual Cycle. You can simply ask a Wellness Staff Member to begin the class for you.
- Other areas and classes are on a reservation system for the areas listed below.
- Locker Rooms are also open during all operating hours. Please abide by all posted social distancing guidelines while using this amenity.
Available For Reservations
- Lap & Open Swim
- Water Fitness Classes
- Indoor Group Exercise Classes
- Indoor Les Mills Virtual Classes
- Pickle ball
- Child Watch
Member Areas to Phase in at later dates
We will not be opening the Sauna, the Steam Rooms, or the Whirl Pool at this time. These areas will come back on in stages.
We are excited to be able to open with care to serve members in spirit, mind, and body. As a reminder, all of these available options are for active members only. If you inactivated your membership at any point (including holds), please e-mail email@example.com to make your membership active again. You must reactivate your membership before reserving a time slot. If you are interested in looking at our financial assistance option, please reach out to that same e-mail. Thank you for supporting your YMCA. We have always adapted to the needs of our community and need your continued help to stay strong and able to serve in new ways. #StayWithUs #BetterTogether
Facility Info and Hours
Current Facility Hours
Mon: 6:00 am-7:45 pm
Tue: 6:00 am-7:45 pm
Wed: 6:00 am-7:45 pm
Thu: 6:00 am-7:45 pm
Fri: 6:00 am-7:45 pm
Sat:10:00 am-2:00 pm
Child Watch Hours
Mon: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Tue: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Wed: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Thu: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Fri: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm