Child Care for Emergency Care/Essential Workers
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US MOST
During this unprecedented time for our community, our state, and our country, the Y is stepping in to help fill community needs where we can be most helpful. We are now opening up our Child Care for emergency care/essential workers here at the YMCA, beginning Wednesday, March 25th. We will be following all recommendations to keep these children and families as safe as possible. Will be operating curbside drop off on the side entrance of our building. Child Care will include time for school work and other group activities.
Ages 4- 12
Breakfast, lunch, and snack
$35/day or $135/week
Financial Assistance Available
Contact Ivy Averette at email@example.com
Mondays - Fridays | 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Click here to register online!
Help Keep Us Strong. Stay With Us.
STAY WITH US
We appreciate all the positive messages of support these last few days. We are grateful to have such a strong Y community - supporting each other and our YMCA.
As our Y responds to our community’s needs during this unprecedented time, we ask that you retain your membership with us. Not as a facility member, but as a cause-driven member. Your membership fees enable our Y to help the community, support our employees, and remain strong through these extraordinary circumstances. We realize that not all of you will be able to do that, but if you can, we’re asking that you stay with us, as we respond to and support our neighbors and community – together. Staying with us ensures our Y remains strong during this difficult time and is poised to help and support those neighbors who need us most. Our hope is that this suspension in services will be brief. We are committed to working safely and confidently as we move through and emerge from this health crisis together.
Thank you for your partnership, your patience, and your trust. Your participation and engagement make our YMCA the organization it is. The Y is not a place. It is a collection of people joined together, all of us, committed to improving lives and strengthening the community.
Thank you for being patient while we work on decisions and logistics behind the scenes. These are hard times for everyone with many unknowns. We know that our community relies on our YMCA not only as a place to be active and exercise, but also as a safe space where we can come together to build connections and find friendships. Now, more than ever, we need to band together to provide friends and families with the help and encouragement they need during these uncertain times. We are asking you to #StayWithUs as a cause-driven member so that we can continue our mission of strengthening community.
Ways to Give
EASILY GIVE BACK TO AN AMAZING CAUSE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Check: The Y accepts checks or money orders. You can drop your check at the Y facility or mail your check to our mailing address: PO Box 4063 Rocky Mount, NC 27803.
- Cash: We can accept your cash donation and will follow up with a tax acknowledgment receipt for your cash donation.
- Online: Click here to get started!
Planned (or deferred) Gifts
- Bequest: The most common form of deferred gift to the Y is a bequest contained in a person's will or revocable (living) trust.
- Gifts of retirement plans: Naming the Y as a primary or contingent beneficiary of a retirement plan (e.g. IRA, SEP, 401(k), 403(b), ESOP, etc.) may enable you to make a larger gift than you anticipated because income and estate taxes are not imposed when plan assets are distributed to the Y. Your retirement account's plan administrator (the company that manages the account) can help you designate the Y as a primary or contingent beneficiary on the plan's beneficiary form.
SUPPORT THE Y. SHOP AMAZON SMILE!
This is a free Chrome extension that will automatically turn your every day Amazon purchases into AmazonSmile donations. You’ll never again miss an opportunity to raise money for your favorite charity. Here's an easy way for your dollars to benefit the Y. When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price back to us. Simply click the following link https://couponfollow.com/smilematic#56-0543251 to add to chrome and support us every time you shop!