Sweaty Selfies Challenge
GET FIT TOGETHER!
Experience the incredible energy that only group classes can give you. Instructors lead you through the workouts providing you effective, fun, and easy-to-follow steps.
- Abs - 15 minutes of strictly abdominal workout!
- Aqua Zumba - Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you shouldn’t miss!
- Body Sculpt - Muscle toning using hand weights, resistance tubing, and other tools to strengthen major muscle groups.
- Boot Camp - You're in the Army now! A high-intensity class designed to increase cardiovascular endurance.
- Butts & Guts - A class set up in cardio and toning intervals, designed to strengthen the core, glutes, and thighs.
- Cardio Fusion - A variety of low-impact moves and activities designed to achieve and maintain lifelong fitness, themed around the season!
- Cycle - A challenging "no impact" ride of your life!
- Cycle & Core - Start things off with an intense cycle session followed up with some core work!
- Cycle & Tai Chi - A blend of intense cycle before a recovering series of Tai Chi exercises.
- Dance Fusion - A fusion of dance and body sculpting exercises designed to help you meet your fitness goals and get your groove on!
- Enhance Fitness - An evidence-based group exercise program for older adults that uses simple, easy-to-learn movements that motivate individuals (particularly those with arthritis) to stay active throughout their life.
- Family Class - A rotating variety of family classes for parents and kids to do together. Classes include favorites such as Drums Alive, Rhythm Sticks, and more!
- HIIT - High-Intensity Interval Training!
- HIIT Step - A High-Intensity class that combines the use of the step with other cardio movements to give you a great full-body workout!
- Kettlebell Interval - A total body workout using intervals that mixes strength and conditioning training in a fun and high-energy class!
- Line Dancing - Variety of pop and country line dancing! Join the fun!
- Zumba/MixxedFit - Includes your traditional Latin-inspired dance cardio for the first half. The second half will be MixxedFit, which is a fun form of dance cardio with hits you hear on the radio!
- Pedal & Pump - If you like cycle class then add some weights and you have pedal & pump! Come get your cardio and strength all wrapped up in one!
- Pilates - This class has an emphasis on core stabilization with proper body alignment to help improve strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Power Sculpt - Muscle toning combined with intense power moves and cardio intervals.
- Power Sculpt & Core - Traditional Power Sculpt class including muscle toning and power moves combined with intense core work!
- Silver Sneakers - Increase muscle strength, range of movement, and activities of daily living while moving to the music with the use of hand-held weights, bands, and more. This is targeted for Seniors and chairs will be provided for support.
- Yoga - Coordinated stretches and poses to improve flexibility and core body strength.
- Zumba - Let's Dance! This popular class features movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and popular music of today.
- Aquacise - This class is designed to allow individuals to exercise with less impact on the joints. It is a safe, efficient, and fun way for people of all fitness levels to exercise. The workout involves nearly all muscle groups, while the water’s buoyancy provides extra cushion. Each class allows you to exercise at your own pace, helping to tone and improve your strength and flexibility.
- Arthritis Aquatic Program - This recreational class was designed for participants with arthritis, to safely keep their joints moving and improve their sense of well-being. Water is a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Deep Water Aerobics - A fun and aerobic workout, this class works each major muscle group of the body through various cardio-respiratory activities. For this class, swimming ability is required because it is conducted in the deep end of the pool with each participant wearing a floatation belt.
- Shallow Water Aerobics - This challenging class is fast-paced and uses prolonged periods of aerobic activity to increase the capacity of your heart and lungs. Participants use large muscle groups in rhythmic continuous motions.