DIVE IN, STAND OUT!
Our Racers Swim Team is a competitive swimming organization providing the finest instruction and training to participants in Rocky Mount, NC, and the surrounding areas. This year-round program gives youth a chance to experience success and achievement through a wholesome, healthy activity. The Racers Swim Team is a member of USA Swimming, the national governing body of the most successful Olympic sport in history, as well as the Greater Sunbelt Swim Association and the East Carolina Swim League. The mission of the Rocky Mount Racers is to develop and promote swimming for all ages and abilities in a safe and supportive environment, to encourage health and fitness, and to produce athletes who are a credit to their sport and community.
- Participants range in age from 5 to adult
- The team welcomes new members of all ages and ability levels
- Required: Harrison Family Y Membership. Click here for membership details
- $83 Annual registration fee for USA & GYSSA membership (required for all swimmers)
Monthly Team Fees:
Mini-Racers & Racers
$65 per month
Bronze/High School Development
$74 per month
$81 per month
$97 per month
*$5 discount for each additional family member
Club Safe Sport Information
USA Swimming (719) 866-4578 - Deal with a Safe Sport Concern
U.S. Center for Safe Sport to make a report:
- Use the online reporting form
- Call 833-5US-SAFE (587-7233)
- or find more information at www.uscenterforsafesport.org.
Yvonne Wilkins, Safe Sport Coordinator, email@example.com or 252-972-9622 x.236
Thank you to our supporters!