CARE WHILE YOU WORK OUT
At the Y you won't have to worry about childcare while you work out. We've got that covered. Our Child Watch staff are more than capable of giving your child the attention they need and making them feel right at home, while you are being active and staying healthy. They will love it so much, it will be tough getting them to leave when you are finished! Child Watch is located in the Front Lobby of the Y.
"Child Watch staff is considerate and creative in helping the kids with manners and values. Thank you!" -Quantica Hines Click here to read her full story.
Everyone must fill out an Information Form upon their first time using Child Watch, for each child. You may access and print this form by clicking here.
Welcome to Child Watch at the Y
*Each Child must have a COVID Waiver signed before entry. Click Here to complete this online.
Hours of Operation (By Reservation Only):
Mondays - Fridays 9:00 -12:00 PM
Mondays - Thursdays 4:30 - 7:30 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
*All Child Watch Reservations will be for 1 hour.
*Reservations can be made up to 72 hours prior and will close 2 hours prior.
*Walk-ins will be accepted if maximum reservation number isn't met.
*You must email email@example.com at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation start time to change or cancel your reservation. Staff will wait at least 15 minutes for a child to arrive before closing Child Watch.
Other Things to note:
- Harrison Family YMCA /Nationwide Members Only (including children) during this time
- Reservations can be made for anyone ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Members may make two reservations for the two-hour limit
- Each child must have a reservation to attend
- Children must be signed out at reservation end time to allow other members to come in
- Please wait outside CW until staff allows your child inside
- No personal belongings other than a jacket (children may go outside to playground)
- No snacks/drinks allowed