BE OUR GUEST
If you are not quite ready to become a member of our Y but would like to try us out, you may do just that!
Guest passes are offered for individuals interested in trying out the Y for a day. They can be issued by the front desk and have to be authorized by a staff member. All guests must present ID upon entry.
Guests can only visit three times per calendar year. If you visit as a guest more than three times, you will need to join as a member or sign up for a 2-week membership.
One Day Guest Fees:
- $10 age 17 & under
- $20 18 & over
- $40 Family (Two adults and dependents that live in the same household)
2 Week Membership:
- Each guest 16 years of age and older must provide a valid photo ID on each visit.
- Each guest 18 years of age and older will be scanned through our Raptor database (National Sex Offender Registry). Access will be denied to any individual registered as a sex offender.
- All guests 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied and signed in by a current YMCA member or registered guest 18 years of age or older at each visit. The current YMCA member or guest will be held responsible for any discipline issues of their guest(s) up to and including suspension or termination of membership. The YMCA member or guest 18 years of age or older must remain with a guest(s) 17 years of age or younger while they are in the facility.
- A member may not sign in more than 2 guests per visit.
- Each guest must be properly registered and checked in through Membership Services at the front desk.
Join the Y Online
When you join the YMCA you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.