YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!
Join our cause, and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
Check out all the benefits within your monthly rate, at no extra charge:
- Coach Approach Program- designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Child Watch Care- available up to 2 hours, free for members
- KidFit Program- available on various nights to help take care of the kids
- Group Exercise Classes- available to all members with multiple fitness levels and fun
- Water Fitness Classes- available to all members providing low and no impact exercises
- Racquetball Courts (2)- available to reserve or whenever open to all members
- Basketball Courts (3)- available for open and structured play depending on current schedule
- Upgraded Cardio & Strength Equipment- updated every 3 years
- Free Weights
- Walking Track
- Recreational Pool & Competition Pool
- Open Swim Time
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms (2)
- Locker Rooms including Womens, Mens, Girls, Boys and Family
- Monthly Loyal Member Recognition
- Member Program Discounts
- Access to all YMCA's across the state
- No contracts or commitments
- New Member Orientation- allows all new members the opportunity to get acquainted with all work out equipment. Meet at the front desk: Mondays, 9:00-10:00 AM and 6:00-7:00 PM.
MEET YOUR MATCH!
Pickleball is a fun game that is played on a court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball (similar to a whiffle ball) and wood or composite paddles. It is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
New schedule begins Tuesday, August 27th.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
8-9am | 9-10am | 10-11am 11am-12pm | 12-1pm
Location: Small Gym
- Sign up Required.
- Complimentary with your membership.
- You may sign up 1 week in advance.
- Maximum of 2 times per week court day/time.
- Must return balls and rackets to the front desk immediately following court time.
- 2 rackets per singles/4 rackets per doubles.
- 2 balls per court time.
For more information about Pickle Ball, contact Sharon Simons at 252-972-9622 x. 246 or firstname.lastname@example.org