RENT OUR Y FOR YOUR NEXT CELEBRATION!
Book your next event or party at the Y today!
- Must be a member in order to rent space in the facility.
- Please include set-up and take-down time needed within your rental time when deciding how many hours you need to reserve.
- Limited number of tables and chairs included in the hourly rate. Ice is also available.
- Please do not tape things on the Y’s walls, windows, or signs. Confetti or loose glitter is not allowed.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve time and space. The deposit is applied to the rental fees.
- Requested dates are not guaranteed until the registration is approved by the Director and a deposit has been taken.
- Account must be up to date and paid in full before space can be rented.
- The rental payment balance is due 15 days prior to the event.
- Day of event time extensions are not available.
- The renter must leave the facility clean and in the condition it was prior to the rental, including sweeping, disposal of spilled liquids, and placing all trash in provided receptacles.
- The Y is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed property while on the Y's premises.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Rental is for the multi-purpose room only and does not include access to other areas of the facility.
- Small Side: Members: $75 per hour
- Large Side: Members: $100 per hour
- Whole: Members: $175 per hour
- Hourly rate includes tables/chairs and ice
For more information, contact Doreen Zastenchik at 252-972-9622 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.