BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Our Y gives staff a huge opportunity to make a difference in the lives of local children, adults and families.
Through our various fitness and wellness programs we create a healthier and happier community. Our youth development programs give kids and teens a chance to learn and grow, while making long lasting friendships. Being a socially responsible organization, we’ve made it our mission to provide services to all regardless of their ability to pay.
Y staff are brimming with enthusiasm and passion because they see the positive impact they’re making. If you’re ready to be a part of something that makes you proud- you’re ready for a career at the Y.
How to Apply
- Download Employment Application below to your computer. DO NOT just open and begin typing in your internet browser- it will not save that way.
- Complete Application. Please print application and then fill out OR fill it out and then save on your computer.
- Email completed app to email@example.com (Please put "Employment" in the subject line) or bring in and give it to a Y team member.
- You will receive an email or phone call once processed.
Current Open Opportunities
Water Fitness Instructor
Membership Services Representative
Cause Driven Leader on Duty
- Please send resume and application to CDLODYMCA@gmail.com
- Please send resume and application to Seniorprogramdirectorymca@gmail.com
For Employment questions please contact HR at 252-972-9622 ext 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CULTURE IS CAUSE-DRIVEN
Our staff members are people who drive a cause – it is because of our drive, our passion, our belief in others, and our belief in the strength of our mission that we are able to make a difference – every day.
Each one of our staff members is a direct reflection of who the Y is. Each one of us has the potential to positively impact the world’s impression of the Y simply by how we look, how we behave, what we say, how we treat others, how we do our jobs and how we live our lives.