YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY
Of all Americans, 97% struggle to complete their regular exercise each week, even though we know how important it is to our health and well-being. As a new or returning Harrison Family YMCA Member, we would like the opportunity to connect with you and help you meet your personal health and wellness goals. WE WILL GET YOU STARTED and give you the tools to KEEP GOING with our Coach Approach program! This program is free to all.
In this program, we will meet with you one-on-one over a 3 week period with a 30-minute session per week. During these sessions, we will evaluate your goals together, give you advice, and lead you in the right direction that will be most valuable on your health and fitness journey. You will also be introduced to our programs, classes, machines, and become acquainted with our trained Healthy Living Staff.
You may sign up at the front desk to participate in this program. After you sign up, a Healthy Living staff member will contact you via telephone to set up your initial appointment with your coach.
In Your Session:
• Get friendly guidance from our trained coach, who will take you on a guided tour of the cardio and strength equipment
• Discuss your health needs and goals
• Get answers to your exercise questions
• Learn the measurable effects of your exercise on mood, stress, and energy levels
• Receive an overview of the building and our programs and services
• Gather many great tips to help you stay on track!
Benefits To You:
• Build success
• Commit to a manageable program
• Create realistic expectations
• Increase energy levels
• Improve mood
• Reduce fatigue
• Tailor workouts around activities you enjoy
• Connect with other members and staff
• Become more comfortable with the facility and your new health journey!
For more information contact our Healthy Living Director, Michelle Johnson, at 252-972-9622 ext. 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.