Services & Safety
EMBRACE A NEW CHALLENGE
LES MILLS™ provides evidence-based group exercise programs around the world. Based on research, these classes will include specific moves and music to help participants fall in love with exercising, achieve life-changing fitness and truly see results. Our Les Mills Live and Virtual group exercise classes are powered by science with proven results and are intended for the intermediate to advanced fitness levels. These classes are included in your monthly membership fees and are offered at a variety of times for convenience here at the Y.
Ways to workout to Les Mills Classes
- Les Mills Live Classes involve one of our instructors teaching the class here at the Y.
- Les Mills Virtual Classes are on the big screen here at the Y in one of our studios, taught by a LesMills instructor. Reserve your time and the class will start automatically in the studio. Members Choice Virtual Classes are available Mondays - Fridays from 1-5:30 p.m. + Saturdays from 1-2 p.m. This means that any member may reserve any Les Mills 30 minute Virtual Class that they want! This is limited to 4 people per class and you must ask a Wellness Staff Member to begin the class for you.
- Les Mills @ Home Workouts or On-Demand are virtual classes provided to you through LesMills that you can do at home.
Types of Les Mills Classes
- BODYPUMP™ is THE ORIGINAL BARBELL CLASS™, the ideal workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned, and fit – fast.
- Step into a BODYCOMBAT™ workout and you’ll punch and kick your way to fitness, burning up to 740 calories along the way.
- BODYFLOW™ is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body, and your life.
- Exercising muscles around the core, CXWORX™ provides the vital ingredient for a stronger body.
- A fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH’BAM™ is an ego-free zone – no dance experience required.
- LES MILLS BARRE™ is a modern version of ballet, combining cardio and strength with high reps and light weights.
- LES MILLS GRIT™ CARDIO is high-intensity, improves cardiovascular, increases speed, and maximizes calorie burn.
- LES MILLS GRIT™ STRENGTH is high-intensity, improves strength, cardiovascular, and builds lean muscle. |
- LES MILLS GRIT™ ATHLETIC is a high-intensity sports conditioning workout.
Check the schedule below, our mobile app, or the printed version around our facility for all available times.
Group Exercise Schedule