CARE WHILE YOU WORK OUT
At the Y you won't have to worry about childcare while you work out. We've got that covered. Our Child Watch staff are more than capable of giving your child the attention they need and making them feel right at home, while you are being active and staying healthy. They will love it so much, it will be tough getting them to leave when you are finished! Child Watch is located in the Front Lobby of the Y.
"Child Watch staff is considerate and creative in helping the kids with manners and values. Thank you!" -Quantica Hines Click here to read her full story.
Everyone must fill out an Information Form upon their first time using Child Watch, for each child. You may access and print this form by clicking here.
Welcome to Child Watch at the Y
Please see below for updated hours and guidelines due to COVID-19 and the safety of your family.
*Each Child must have a COVID Waiver signed before entry. Click Here to complete this online.
Hours of Operation (By Reservation Only):
Wednesdays - Fridays 9:00 -11:00 AM
Mondays - Thursdays 4:00 - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*All Child Watch Reservations will be for 1 hour.
*Reservations can be made up to 72 hours prior and will close 2 hours prior.
*The number of reservations and the ages of the children determine our staffing needs. Walk-ins, drop-ins, and call-ins are not accepted.
*You must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation start time to change or cancel your reservation. Staff will wait at least 15 minutes for a child to arrive before closing Child Watch.
*There is a $10 No Show Fee if a family makes a reservation and does not cancel. This fee will be charged to their monthly billing information.
Other Things to note:
- Members Only during this time
- Masks will be required for anyone 5 and older, ages 4 and under are optional
- Reservations can be made for anyone ages 6 weeks to 10 years old.
- Members may make two reservations for the two-hour limit
- Each child must have a reservation to attend
- Children must be signed out at reservation end time to allow for other members to come in
- Please wait outside CW until staff allows your child inside
- No personal belongings other than a jacket (children may go outside to playground)
- No snacks/drinks allowed