HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
Personal Training offers you a one-on-one experience to become your best self. Our trainers will give you that individual attention you need, a personalized program tailored to individual goals and structured, safe and effective workouts. All trainers are certified by nationally accredited fitness associations. They have experience working with a wide range of clients.
Motivation, empowerment and succeeding in your personal goals are three very good reasons to work with a personal trainer. A personal trainer prepares your workout agenda, keeps you on task, and encourages you to try your hardest and do your best. Plus, knowing he or she is waiting for you makes it harder to quit! Personal trainers are for everyone. Look around the wellness floor; personal trainers are working with teens, seniors and adults … anyone interested in a healthier lifestyle.
• Single Session: $40/hr
• Five Sessions: $175
• Ten Sessions: $300
• Consultation: $40/hr
• Single Session: $50/hr
• Five Sessions: $225
• Ten Sessions: $350
• Consultation: $50/hr
Benefits of Working With A Trainer
• Individual Attention
• Personalized Program tailored to individual goals
• Stuctured, Safe and Effective Workouts
• All trainers are certified by nationally accredited fitness associations.
• Our trainers have experience working with a wide range of clients.
• Some trainers are qualified to address specific health issues such as Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, etc.
Info to Know
15% of the program fee will be nonrefundable should the registration be cancelled by the registrant. 100% will be refunded should the program be cancelled by the Y.
• There is $10 fee for returned payments.
• Pricing is per hour.
• If a client must cancel, they must notify the trainer directly at least 12 hours in advance or it could result in forfeiting a session.
• Sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase or you will forfeit sessions.
• Consultations may be used to discuss goals, perform fitness evaluations and discuss nutrition information.
For more information, contact Rebecca Bauguess, Healthy Living Director, at 252-972-9622 x.245 or email@example.com.