A SAFE PLACE TO LEARN AND GROW
Just like our full-day and half-day Learning Academy program, Y After School is also offered for students at schools that are operating some in-person school days.
Focus on Education and Safety
We use a balanced curriculum with opportunities for character development, STEM activities, arts and humanities, community service, and physical activity. As we all face a new learning landscape, the largest component of the day will be focused on tutoring and homework help. Our goal is to provide a safe and caring environment where your student can continue to expand their learning and complete work given by their teachers with the aid of our trained staff. We are committed to furthering your child's success while nurturing their spirit, mind, and body.
After School begins on August 17th and will last through the school year. As modifications are made to school plans, we will adapt our programming to meet the needs of our families in the most accessible way possible. Any changes will be communicated as they are confirmed.
- 1:00 - 2:30 = Arrive, Homework + Snack
- 2:30 - 3:30 = Active Play
- 3:30 - 4:30 = Craft/STEM Time
- 4:30 - 6:00 = Activities + Pickup
Locations Currently Offered
- Track A = Monday and Tuesday
- Track B = Thursday and Friday
- $125/month + $25 Registration Fee
- Register online here or click the purple button at the top of this page. You may also come into the YMCA to register.
For more Information
Please contact the Childcare Office at 252-972-9622 x.239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.