THE BEST SUMMER EVER!
Whether your child is a regular Summer Camper, or if you are looking for new, enriching summer activities for your children, the Y offers a safe, nurturing environment to grow, play and experience new things. Get your child active and involved during Summer in our enriching, safe and exciting Summer camp programs! We are extremely proud of our Summer Camp programming and the opportunities it offers your child for adventure and social growth. Our goal is to create a fun environment and instill core values that help children flourish physically, mentally and spiritually so that they may achieve their greatest potential. You may choose all weeks of summer camp or specific weeks of interest.
Types of Day Camp
- Mega Camp (Y Future Leaders Childcare Center): Ages 5-14 (must have completed Kindergarten). Campers will participate in a variety of recreational and educational activities based on weekly themes. Mega Camp is a five-star licensed program here at the Y location.
- Sports Camp: Ages 5-14 (must have completed Kindergarten). Campers will receive training in the technical and fundamental aspects of different sports in a safe, non-competitive atmosphere. Our goal is to help participants learn team work, discipline, goal setting, cooperation and character development. This camp includes a variety of different sports each week.
- Gymnastics Camp: Ages 5-14 (must have completed Kindergarten). Gymnastics Camp combines fun activities along with age level appropriate gymnastics skills. This camp provides an enriched environment for children to develop socially and physically while learning gymnastics skills and routines.
- June 12th-August 25th
- Camp Operational Hours: 6:30am-6:00pm
- 6:30-9AM: Welcome & summer activities
- 9AM-4PM: Themed activity time, outdoor play, swimming and field trips.
- 4-6PM: Preparing for pick-up & summer activities
- Weekly Fee: $130/Plus Members, $150/Non-Members
- Daily Drop-In Rates: $35/Plus Members, $45/Non-Members
- 2 Day $70 Member Plus / $90 Non-Member
- 3 Day $105 Member Plus / $135 Non-Member
- Registration Fee (one-time): $25
*You must register for this program at the Y in order to fill out all needed paperwork. This program is not available for online registration.
For more information about MEGA CAMP, contact Jennifer Rankin, Child Care Director at 252-972-9622 x.239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information abot SPORTS & GYMNASTICS CAMP, contact Kyree Bethel, Sports Director at 252-972-9622 x.227 or email@example.com
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org