STRETCH YOUR LIMITS
Positive, fun activities that develop athletic ability, advance social development, and strengthen interpersonal skills!
HEALTH & SAFETY
Policies and procedures are updated and enhanced to ensure safety for all during COVID-19.
• Dancers and Gymnasts are required to wear masks at all times.
• Dancers, Gymnasts, and parents should check-in at the front desk before beginning class.
• Dancers and Gymnasts are required to sanitize their hands before practice and during transitions (like snack time) when handwashing isn’t available.
• Social distancing is also enforced.
• Gymnastics mats and equipment are cleaned and sanitized regularly by staff.
Our staff works with youth through the following practice areas:
1. EMOTION MANAGEMENT Adults support youth to be aware of and constructively handle both positive and challenging emotions.
2. EMPATHY Adults work with youth to relate to others with acceptance, understanding, and sensitivity to diverse perspectives and experiences.
3. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Adults encourage youth to act, persist, and initiate goals and outcomes even through the ups and downs of difficult situations and challenges.
4. RELATIONSHIP BUILDING Adults foster experiences where youth plan, collaborate, and coordinate action with others.
5. RESPONSIBILITY Adults develop youth to be reliable and committed and to fulfill obligations and challenging roles.
WELCOME TO ALL
Financial Assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign Funds are raised by the Y each year to help provide this benefit to the community. The Y recognizes that some individuals and families struggle to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for their kids due to unforeseen circumstances. They need financial assistance to come to the Y, to stay healthy, to be active and to thrive in life. Through the annual campaign, we make sure that our doors are open to all. Donor support helps thousands of youth and families live healthier and happier lives. They do better in school. They manage their illnesses. And kids get a good square meal!
If you feel that you are in need of assistance to become a Y member or program participant, please ask for a financial assistance form at the front desk. You may also download and print from this page. For more information, contact email@example.com
Recreational Youth Dance & Gymnastics
BALANCE, COORDINATION, & CONFIDENCE
Positive, fun activities that develop athletic ability, advance social development, and strengthen interpersonal skills. Dance and gymnastics classes at the Y are designed to do just that! Build strength and flexibility, enhance fine and gross motor skills, and cultivate creativity, all in a caring and constructive environment.
Universal Elite Competitive Gymnastics Team
RAISE THE BAR!
Learn to love the sport of gymnastics at the Y. Competitive Gymnastics helps youth value hard work, reach for excellence, and enjoy spirited competition, all while making new friends, improving skills, and being active at the Y!