BE OUR GUEST
If you are not quite ready to become a member of our Y but would like to try us out, you may do just that! Stop by at any time for a tour of our facility, conducted by one of our Membership Services Representatives.
Guest passes are offered for individuals interested in trying out the Y for a day. They can be issued by the front desk and have to be authorized by a staff member. All guests must present ID upon entry.
One Day Guest Fees:
- $8 age 17 & under
- $12 18 & over
- $25 for families
2 Week Guest Fees:
- Each guest 16 years of age and older must provide a valid photo ID on each visit.
- Each guest 18 years of age and older will be scanned through our Raptor database (National Sex Offender Registry). Access will be denied to any individual registered as a sex offender.
- All guests 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied and signed in by a current YMCA member or registered guest 18 years of age or older at each visit. The current YMCA member or guest will be held responsible for any discipline issues of their guest(s) up to and including suspension or termination of membership. The YMCA member or guest 18 years of age or older must remain with a guest(s) 17 years of age or younger while they are in the facility.
- A member may not sign in more than 2 guests per visit.
- Each guest must be properly registered and checked in through Membership Services at the front desk.
- The hours of 4 pm until closing, Monday through Thursday, are members only time. Exceptions are made when a member has an out of town guest they wish to bring to the YMCA during those times. No guest passes will be issued after 4 pm Monday-Thursday UNLESS the guest resides outside of Nash or Edgecombe counties and is visiting with a member.